4. Pull your knees toward your chest
This exercise works on the obliques, the rectus abdominis muscle, and even the muscles of the hip.
- The starting position: you sit in a chair as comfy as possible.
- Pull one bent leg to your chest, take your knee with your hands, and stay in this position for 3 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps for each leg.
3. Pulling your knees to your chest and straightening your legs
To have great abs, you have to involve your legs. Make sure your chair is steady before you start.
- Lean back in your chair and put your legs together.
- Pull your knees to your chest and hold for 3 seconds.
- Now straighten your legs and hold for 3 seconds.
- Slowly bend your knees and pull them to your chest, straighten them again.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times.
Click in OPEN next page to learn more
legal advice legal aid lawyers near me attorney at law ask a lawyer find a lawyer legal aid lawyers civil attorney civil rights lawyer i need a lawyer legal attorney lawyer office lawyer advice attorneys near me find an attorney legal law a lawyer local lawyers local attorneys accident claims lawyer consultation need a lawyer lawyer search good lawyers civil rights attorney hire a lawyer lawyer lawyer legal aid attorney find a lawyer near me attorney at law near me law help legal consultation law finder looking for a lawyer lawyer company need legal advice get law ask an attorney affordable lawyers lawyer legal personal lawyer lawyers around me law lawyer find a good lawyer legal advice lawyers whiplash injury claim find an attorney near me need an attorney labor law attorney labor lawyers divorce attorney near me personal injury claims free lawyer advice free lawyers employment law divorce attorney power of attorney form accident lawyer free lawyer consultation malpractice lawyer fami